Vicissitude

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vicissitude

Siriz Bizniz

+6
olebisque
Eyedea
Dragonking
Kageryu
Twangaz
Djinn
10 posters

Im out sdkljfsdkfsdfsf

Djinn
    Djinn

Im out sdkljfsdkfsdfsf Empty Im out sdkljfsdkfsdfsf

Post  Djinn Sat May 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Well I've had enough. I'm out, and because of this I'm pretty sure the shell will fall apart too (yes, how big headed of me).

There wont be a 4th shell, or atleast I wont be in it. I think we had it best in Remembrance, owning HNM's, never really a problem with attendance, clearing T3 Einherjar, Kings, Wyrms, the usual. It hasnt been the same since I've been back. Some of you probably noticed me stressing a bit on ls chat this past week, well if you've been on vent you'd have seen it coming.

I made a post on the old forums of what I wanted the LS to be, to evolve into, I was met with straight "no, I wont do that" to pretty feeble attempts at rationalisation, thats those of you who could be bothered to reply. I'm tired of begging people to gather, I'm tired of not having enouh people to accomplish shit, I'm tired of members getting really fucking nice items and then not coming or simply leaving, I'm tired of PEOPLE CLAIMING DARTERS, I'm tired of people leaving for Salvage, I'm tired of people leaving for Dynamis, I'm tired of nothing getting done unless I'm online (I respect the other officers who tried, but they dont listen to you??????).

Now I know I pretty much cover everyone on that above rant, but its the culmination of so many things that has brought me to this. I know people wanna do Salvage and Dyna, but if we stuck together, got stronger and took the leap of faith Id ask you guys to, maybe we could of gotten there, doing these together as a LS, but no one was willing to. Its clear many of us want different things, some people in the linkshell are simply greedy pieces of shit who are only out for themselves, others are very good members, some are perfect members but we dont gel. It is for the best that we all go our seperate ways. People can be free to do Salvage whenever they want, Einherjar when/if they want, Dynamis when/if they want, they wont have any events to gather for or me bitching at them for not.

I'll want to stay friends with most of you Crying or Very sad
    Djinn
    Twangaz

Im out sdkljfsdkfsdfsf Empty Re: Im out sdkljfsdkfsdfsf

Post  Twangaz Sat May 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Looks like I just entered Emo city.
    Djinn
    Djinn

Post  Djinn Sat May 16, 2009 10:19 pm

I'm tired of people selling Heralds Gaiters, lololololol jk buddy

no srsly ._.
    Kageryu
    Kageryu

Post  Kageryu Mon May 18, 2009 8:07 am

Burnt out leader is burnt out.
    Dragonking

Post  Dragonking Wed May 20, 2009 2:05 am

Damn my midget Sad
    Eyedea
    Eyedea

Post  Eyedea Thu May 21, 2009 9:26 am

pass back the manteels and craftables before you leave shell.
    Djinn
    Djinn

Im out sdkljfsdkfsdfsf Empty LOL

Post  Djinn Fri May 22, 2009 9:09 pm

LOL WOAH, this is gonna be fun.

First of, I have no craftables...you've ever seen me lot any besides Cashmere? Because I AM THE ONLY ONE who could get them crafted. Secondly, I only have mats for two, and I gave them to Angelan to sell, after the shit that went down tonight on vent, yeah you're damn right I'll be fucking splitting them with him. Any complaints? Send me a tell in game, I'll happily put anyone in their place.

My reasoning? Countless Sky Trigs I bought from my own damn pocket, countless mats for manteels, again my own pocket. PAYING people for LS Claims once again, my own pocket. Gael 500k my second day back, who left LS a day later, Isabelita 250k the one that dropped ridill, others..you know who you are. Sea Trighs I've bought, about 4 stacks of carbonara+1 tanking shit for you guys, but most importantly, for wasting my fucking time. 75% of you, anyway, taking me for granted and wasting my time. I think countless hours spent farming sky and sea, in BD, DA, VOS, Limbus Gil, exp loss through KS99, camping Tiamat for a day straight for someone to piss away their gaiters, the list goes on. I deserve 10 goddamn manteels, I've gotten one.

As for the LS Bank, no one said a damn word when Tickle who wasnt half the leader I was lifted 8mil to buy a novio, pz'd out and transferred servers. all of a sudden im the villian? in Vicissitude alone we made over 15mil, do you know how much I seen of that? 0gil. And I did the majority of the work. Do you know what darkside and Akuni received? (yes, they held bank) Wyvern Helm +1, Sorc Rings, Torques, HQ Staves, Dalmaticas etc etc. Rosepetal got a Hagun, Dalmatica. AND PLEASE TELL ME WHO DESERVED THAT GIL?

Just for the record..........I dont give two shits about Gil, I've got plenty of it. But after seeing how you guys dont give two shits about me, or this LS and were more concerned with the Gil, yes im going to keep this 4mil, even though its a fucking fraction of what I deserve.

Much love,
    Djinn
    olebisque
    olebisque

Post  olebisque Fri May 22, 2009 9:19 pm

makes a lot of sense and i dont blame you.. im basically done with all the hnmls shit anyway.. wish u the best jinn and ill be using your ass for salve /grin..
    alice hymen

Post  alice hymen Sun May 24, 2009 2:09 am

First of all the bank never got over 5 mill at one time and at most money we mad in craftables was was less then 11m. So you want to point this shit in my direction lez do this. 4.5m gone to nigger rose for hagun and dalm and then pz out. Don't for get benny boy, you were payed back for shit you bought as i recal logging in one day and there be missing a nice little chunk of the ls bank gone, and that's fine not going to rag you about that. to clear up my name, i got took 1.1m for a hagun in which i payed back 750k, and a manteel O-O. Do i realy have to clear up the coons name? what's so fucking hard at looking at the AH history, What's so fucking hard to see that he sold blm shit, shit that I FUCKING PERSONALY HELPED GEAR, before this shell fucking took off and started to move on to better things. Later, if you think that buying 2 fucking staves and starting to gear up his rdm: noting that Him and I lead sky farming: and if you think that wasn't a smart move then you can choke on a bag of dicks and fucking die for all I care. So what was left of the ls bank? 1.1m. Where is that money going? Don't be fucking stupid look at my AH history and see what I bought. BUT BUT BUT theres been more than 1.1m spent. IF you cant fucking see that those items were given to people that still have interest in doing shit and making money, and bettering eachother, and "taking a leap of faith" as someone once put it O-O. I'll be the bad guy, i wasn't on for EU events most of the time and I got a manteel. (but I didn't sell it for pupetmaster gear either like some oreo coon head LOL, couln't resist that). But how many merit parties did I put together for ls members, even though i could seek and get a pt invite when ever i wanted, how many times was my account on even though i wasn't there for zerg shit and allow other members to come as a dd and not on brd (This was akuni busting his balls)?

Temper's will be flared but who wouldn't lose their temper to see 1 person walk away with two manteel's to feed his family. But what ever hope his house catches on fire and his peg leg (wich is a long drawn out lie) gives out and everyone dies but Beverly and Alice O-O. Angelan and rodent, yah they should get something for busting their balls, not going to lie they pulled their weight. I Guess sethanda deserves his 2m wyvern+1 that was sold by Akuni, that akuni bought by selling all his blm gear (Hint Hint, this is where he got the money from to buy darkknight gear you dumb fucks), to help people we still play with better gear their mage jobs and continue to have fun.

This one's for you Benny boy.Let's be real here, I know the situtation you were in, you know the situation you were in. You had two manteels on you, and you chose to give them to angelan, even after we talked on vent about what was to be done with them, and you chose by yourself, to give them both to angelan to feed his family. we both agreed that no matter what we did, people were going to be pist, and lets face it instead of trying to be fair you chose Angelan and burnt your other friends in the process. and like i said on vent, I dont give a fuck if i get anything cause it was going to go to helping others That i still play with, who want to help each other out and do things, and that was the only thing i asked for was something to help these guys out, AND that's the reason why i say you burnt me. The old djinn that i fell in love with was all about helping friends out. Wouldn't have cared if you kept all the manteels for yourself, but the fact of the matter is, you helped angelan out and burnt the other friends you have. But whats done is done and the sooner you pull your head out of Alice's ass and realize that I dont give a fucking piss about you keeping a manteel, and that the same core group of freinds that was having fun, busting chops on vent, getting shit done, AND HELPING EACH OTHER OUT (-1 angelan and family LOL and fuckwads) but (+1 gryphen O/ YEAH) are still doing what we do, Then sooner we can get this marriage back on track.

The leap of faith is on you bud

P.S. I still love you
    Djinn
    Djinn

Post  Djinn Sun May 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Yeah Dark, I was paid back for some, SOME of the sky and sea trigs I bought, I'd say about ... a quarter of them. This LS didnt farm Sky remember.....how do you think we got all the god trigs? And I was never paid back for paying people for claims, not that I really care...I just wanted to give people an incentive to claim. And this was never a personal attack on you or Etid, but I'll be damned if some ignorant fuck starts sendin me tells in game accusing me of stealing shit??? Lets take Eyedea for example and his post. I thought he was a good guy but hold on, who the fuck are you again? Were you in PIC or REM, do you even know me? Get the fuck outta here.

The fact is, you and Etid held bank, you's decided who got what, and me or Ang were not even asked what we thought. And yes Ang is a fucking hothead, he is a dumbass but he can lead better than YOU or ETID. He simply has a lot less patience than me thats why he peace'd out sooner. And, if you'll read my post above I never denied it, I gave Ang the manteels and will split with them. Why? Because all the BRDs who deserved one, got one. Raziya. Missb - but he declined, and whats the point he has full Marduk set. Who else deserved one? Viaticalivi? Not really. You got one. Silentleroy? possibly, I WOULD OF given him one, he deserved it, hell I wnated to see that bomber head get Adaberk, but his app to Toki was up as soon as this post, he doesnt care. Plus, he might sell it again. So whats to do with these manteels? Sell em and give the gil to who? You and Etid, you've already got enough, both gil items and none AH items. Who else? Give me A GOOD REASON OR PERSON, I've still got this 4mil, it aint going anywhere. Fact is, no one deserves it, so Im keeping it because I deserve it more than anyone else, but more importantly because you guys shunned me when I wouldnt hand them over ASAP no questions asked. Fuck that. Id rather give it to Moridin.

"The old djinn that i fell in love with was all about helping friends out."

Dont even fucking go there. I've been used and made a joke of out thorughout three linkshells now, I've helped EVERYONE out, friends and people I dont care about a like. Not even gonna bother typing anymore, bored of this silly subject and this ugly ass website, as always, open to silence anyone in game or on vent, just ask.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 25, 2009 7:11 pm

*toss gasoline on the fire*
    Bomber head? <_<. I applied to toki because I personally didn't like many people that were left in the linkshell. I wasn't going to stay in a dilapidated ls with lazy fucks that don't listen. Pz mang.

P.S. liking toki vur much, their fun reminds me of the good ole days.
    Eyedea
    Eyedea

Post  Eyedea Wed May 27, 2009 9:18 am

Djinn wrote: Lets take Eyedea for example and his post. I thought he was a good guy but hold on, who the fuck are you again? Were you in PIC or REM, do you even know me? Get the fuck outta here.

Eyedea is a good guy!! Dont say shit about me not at events helping every single time i could!!!! I ask for help w/ one item a Hagun (looks like the LS bought haguns for anyone that was with your core group of buddies) Me and my RL buddies supplyed 4 of the Evokers that ended up getting you guys manteels and we each saw what 400k for that OOOOOH THANKS SOO MUCH!!! . . . . . No i didnt bag on you fuckers for shit i wanted to know what happend to all the ITEMS AND GIL that VICISSITUDE made . . . . meh fuck this shit, i thought you guys were good guys i enjoyed vent i played as much as i could (yeah i cant play all day EU time but when i was online and you asked me to join an event when did i say no? EVER???)

yeah soo FUCK YOUR SHIT if your sooo damn rich and don't need gil pass Ent that Manteel he put in work too for that shit . . . . but you all think of this shit as the old LS and it isnt it a totally new LS and we did some good shit in the short time we were together . . anyway keep the gil i dont give a fuck anymore
    lysithea

Post  lysithea Thu May 28, 2009 6:22 am

>.> lol... dirty fuckers, manteel was on my list /cry wah wah, lol...

seriously hilarious, good read.
    ToX

Post  ToX Fri May 29, 2009 3:10 pm

imma pz out too, ls died and former ls member i thought were friends dont even talk to me no more, i was in ls from play it cool, i got a homam body from limbus ls, so technically didnt get shit from all these ls but i still came to event when i could, sorry cant play as much as i used to but i try, anyway pz out boyz, gl n shizz

ToX

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:30 am