Vicissitude

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vicissitude

Siriz Bizniz

4 posters

Item Drops

Poll

Points or Leader Decision?

[ 1 ]
    Item Drops Vote_lcap8%Item Drops I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Item Drops Vote_lcap92%Item Drops I_vote_rcap [92%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Djinn
    Djinn

Item Drops Empty Item Drops

Post  Djinn Thu May 07, 2009 8:56 am

Please vote
    lysithea

Item Drops Empty Re: Item Drops

Post  lysithea Thu May 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Leader discussion is very nice and all, 'cause i hate points mostly 'cause i'm barely on but when I am i do come to things. I think that what the members in question have received recently should be part of that discussion.
    Eyedea
    Eyedea

Post  Eyedea Thu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm

I dunno what to say about point systems other then they SUCK and your drops with be even more far and few between if we move to this situation, I look at it from this point of veiw >> Alot of our main or core members (people that are there for 90%+ of the shit we do) have alot of the items the majority of the LS members want (i know i know thats pretty vague but you get what i am saying).If members are putting in work for the LS as a whole to get better then so be it that they are priority lot on items. Point systems will fail even more then the the system we use. To choose a group of members that are able to use an item for a job usefull to the LS means that you for these items, therefore giving yourself as good a chance as the next person to get said item. Personally i think the way we set is fine and would rather this method then a point system anyday. clown
    olebisque
    olebisque

Post  olebisque Thu May 07, 2009 11:34 pm

either one really cause i will still be well off lol.. but in reality alot of the members that dont come to stuff cause of rl and times kinda get screwed or over looked.. so points could work.. but yall seem to be pretty fair so just keep on with what your doing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:39 pm